Sunday, July 20, 2014

Gone to long!

I know I have been gone way to long! 
We  got a new computer and I am hoping that whatever issues I was having with my older computer is now resolved.

Life sure has been busy lately,  I can't believe July is almost gone.
It sure has been hot here, not much is growing in our garden right now, we are looking forward to planting our winter garden  in late September. 
My cousins daughter made us this great sign for our backyard garden.


We love it.

Our chickens seem to be surviving this crazy heat, we bought them a small galvanized bath and they just love standing in it and cooling off.  They love Wally, he is the chicken whisper, they follow him all over the yard and when he comes into the house they stand at the back door looking in for him.

I have been asked to blog more about my great foodie adventures, so I will be posting more about the great places I find in the valley and some great recipes. 

My quilting projects seemed to have multiplied over the summer so I will be posting those WIP (work in progress) as well.
TaTa  for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment